Arkanoid: Space Ball will be a surprise for the amateurs of unusual and picturesque games as Arkanoid and space games. Everybody who wishes to spend time perfectly will take a pleasure in Arkanoid: Space Ball too. A futuristic atmosphere, modern techno-style graphics, a dynamical gameplay and an excellent soundtrack give this game as a present for all Arkanoid’s admirers.
You have to clear a lot of platforms-levels soaring in space, and meteorites, spacecrafts and guns of enemies constantly will be threatened your life. Numerous bonuses dropped out from the broken blocks will help you to pass all obstacles: the laser, the rocket launcher, force fields and many other things. Game is distinguished by the features interesting and unusual for classical Arkanoid: horizontally oriented break block formation, moving and shooting bricks, Gravitational anomalies effects to flights of the balls and missiles, etc. In short, whether you are a teenager, student, parent or grandparent, you will instantly fall in love with this exciting game.
- Level generator – non stop gameplay
- Level editor – create your own worlds
- 2 modes to play – usual arcade mode and krakout mode
- Original bonuses and power-ups – use it carrefuly
- Unusual space objects – we are in space, who know what come
- Source code at Bitbucket – Arkanoid: Space Ball sources.
- Playable web-version – Arkanoid: Space Ball for web browser.
I’ve a lot of fun playing the game. Thank you for that!
I’m currently adding the game to the NixOS package-manager. It would be nice, if you could put a License-file into the git-repository.
That is really nice news and I appreciate it.
But I have no idea which license to use.